Both clinics are OPEN!!!
Just wanted to confirm – we are OPEN and will remain open as long as it is safe to do so!!!
We are currently scheduling Chiropractic, Massage and Rehabilitation visits – we’re here for you.
We are taking steps to make sure that we minimize the likelihood of patient borne illness:
- Patients will be screened on the phone prior to their appointment for COVID-19 exposure and symptoms, and asked to bring/wear a mask or face covering for their visit to minimize risk.
- We have also asked our staff to do the same.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we’ll take your temperature to screen for fever, and ask you to wash your hands in the restroom.
- When possible, please keep 6 ft apart in adherence with social distancing guidelines and be mindful of others.
- Appointments will be spaced out to minimize the number of patients in the clinic.
- Rooms will be thoroughly disinfected between use.
- Treatment tables, instruments, etc. will be sanitized after each treatment.
- We are recommending that patients that feel that they are in a high-risk category for COVID-19 complications call to discuss their condition with their provider to determine the best course of action.
We have also taken steps to sanitize the clinics:
- We are regularly disinfecting all surfaces and touch points in the clinic.
- We have added UV Sterilization to the HVAC in both the Pearl and Multnomah Village clinic. UV is the only way we could find that would actually inactivate viruses and bacteria. This will treat all of the air in the clinic.
- Staff will have their temperature taken each morning at work, and sent home if they have a fever.
If you have specific questions, please call the clinic and we’ll get it sorted – we’re here for you!
The Pearl District: 503-227-2279
Multnomah Village: 503-293-3001