Welcome Healing Arts Clinic!
We would like to extend a warm welcome to patients of the Healing Arts Clinic, we are glad that you are here! In case you have not heard the news, Dr. Joyce McClure has joined with Hosmer Chiropractic Health. This merger was finalized in early September, and this page is here to give you some details of what to expect.
- Dr. McClure is keeping her regular treatment schedule at the Healing Arts Clinic, and will be treating patients M/W/F.
- Dr. Phil DeVasto will be treating patients at the Healing Arts Clinic Tu/Th/Sat. He has been with Hosmer Chiropractic Health for over 6 years, and is looking forward to helping you reach your health goals.
- Dr. Fuegy’s last day at the Healing Arts Center was August 31st. We thank him for his service to our patients, and wish him the best.
- We are staying in the same space that Dr. McClure has treated patients in for 16 years, but will move the clinic sometime in November to 7689 SW Capitol Hwy. This location is across the street from the Multnomah Arts Center, and has ample off-street parking.
As part of this transition, we are adding additional services over the coming weeks including:
- Increased massage availability
- Full-time rehabilitation exercise staffing
- Personal Training
- Naturopathic Treatment with Dr. Krista Brayko, ND
- Workers Compensation treatment with Dr. Danielle Hosmer, MD
- Extensive rehab video library
If you have any questions about the changes or to schedule an appointment, please visit our contact page.