When workplace injuries impair your ability to perform your usual work and recreational activities they impair your quality of life. If you have been injured on the job, make sure you get the expertise and level of care needed to get you back to your normal self. Chiropractic care is often the best treatment option for common workplace injuries, including:
- Back Injuries (sprains, strains, disc problems)
- Neck Injuries (sprains, strains, joint dysfunction)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Headaches (caused by muscle tension, joint dysfunction, or poor posture)
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Extremity Numbness and Tingling
Getting Back to Normal
The doctors and Hosmer Chiropractic Health offer comprehensive services for workplace injuries. They are experts in rehabilitative therapy for occupational accidents and can create an individualized treatment and recovery plan to help you return to work and your regular activities pain-free. Our doctors can also provide you with strategies to help you avoid future injuries. Our treatments may include:
- Manual therapy—Occasional adjustments, combined with soft tissue rehabilitation, designed to restore normal movement and position joints.
- Soft tissue rehabilitation—Noninvasive therapies designed to return tight or damaged soft tissues throughout the body to regular motion, including massage therapy, myofascial release, trigger point therapy, stretching, and strength and range-of-motion exercises.
- Home care—Personalized programs that are designed to help speed recovery, restore strength ad mobility and improve posture. We provide postural education and active range of motion exercises as well as education for the use of ice packs and nutritional supplements that may be helpful.
Working with Insurance
Worker’s compensation usually fully covers your chiropractic care if you experience an accident while on the job. Visit Hosmer Chiropractic Health’s insurance information page for more details about worker’s compensation claims.
Make sure your workplace injury is properly assessed and treated. Schedule an appointment now.