NEW AT HCH: WELLNESS FOR YOUR SKIN
WHAT IS LASER REJUVENATION?
Laser therapy is not just for your musculoskeletal issues! Using specific dermatologic protocols, Class IV laser therapy triggers multiple natural beneficial pathways to promote skin health and function:
- improved blood flow & circulation
- stem cell activation, leading to increased tissue repair & healing, and reductions in wrinkles & acne scars
- mitigation of UV damage (such as dark spots), both as a treatment and as a preventative measure
- stimulation of pro-collagen, collagen, and fibroblast proliferation, improving skin elasticity, firmness, and plumpness
- reduction of rhytides (fine lines, minor creases–precursors to wrinkles) and skin roughness; improved skin texture and pore size
This is a very gentle, non-ablative process (not a harsh resurfacing), with treatment lasting only about 3-5 minutes, depending on phase of care–it simply feels like warm sunshine is bathing your face. No pre-treatment medications or numbing is required. There is minimal risk and no downtime. Multiple sessions are needed for optimal results (6-8+ treatments, 2x/wk).
A broad spectrum of skin types and ages can be safely treated. Laser therapy is complimentary to and can be combined with Botox injections, with timing a key factor–it can be performed prior to or 48 hours post-Botox.
Laser rejuvenation is for both men and women; we know aging does not discriminate! Additionally, it is an effective treatment for post-surgical scars, stretch marks, severe acne (active and scarring), and other inflammatory processes (like rosacea and psoriasis).
Adequate sun protection
is key throughout treatment, and every day
, as an estimated 90% of the signs of aging are due to sun damage.
If you want to learn more about how to transition to a truly clean skincare routine and how these products can help achieve your goals, please contact Dr. Danielle Hosmer
, Beautycounter Consultant & Brand Advocate.